Our Response to the Coronavirus Pandemic
Over the last several months, we have taken numerous actions in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. As an essential business, APV Engineered Coatings continues to operate our manufacturing facility in accordance with current local, state and federal directives. APV is complying with instructions and guidance set by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local authorities to ensure the health and safety of our employees and partners.
Wishing everyone good health and safety during these uncertain times. We thank you for your continued support. We are in this together.
Committed to Protecting our Employees
The health and safety of our employees are very important to us.
- Follow all Federal, State, local and CDC recommendations; adjust when necessary.
- Social Distancing: Offering significant distance in the workspace, modifying procedures as necessary, employees have individual work tools and are not required to share, and limiting entrance areas to the facility while maintaining social distance.
- Health Resources: Publish periodic updates with the latest news, info & tips from the CDC
- Cleaning: Offering every employee personal hand sanitizer supply and cleaning staff is working M-F (previously 2 days/week)
- Accessibility of Information: publishing information to the company website and keeping employees informed on Intranet, email notifications, and postings around the facility. Also, have a texting line for mass communication.
Serving our Customer
APV is taking extra steps to provide business continuity for our customers.
- Our procurement team is in close contact with suppliers. We are monitoring labor situations, manufacturing run times, logistic providers, ocean freight and port services.
- Customer Service and Sales Departments are communicating daily or as much as needed with customers on order status.?
- We have a business interruption contingency plan in place.